The Laser Clinics Core Promise…
There is no organisation more credentialed to promise truly tailored beauty treatments. That’s because no other business treats more men and women around the world every single day than Laser Clinics. With over 180 Clinics globally, Laser Clinics are the largest non-surgical cosmetic clinic in the world, giving us the resources and experience to provide an industry leading, tailored result for our aesthetic patients.
As a Medical Professional at Laser Clinics UK, your role is to provide consultation and non-invasive treatments to rejuvenate and enhance skin by reducing wrinkles and restoring volume with anti-wrinkle and dermal treatments.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Medical Cosmetic injector at our clinic in Cambridge.
Medical Advisory Board
We’re medically led and have a UK Medical Director and Medical Advisory panel, made up of leading Dermatologists that support the highest standards in all that we do. The council advises on the latest treatment techniques and application, ensuring results with the highest standard of safety and ethics.
Safety and Training:
We know that safety is a top concern for our patients. Training at Laser Clinics occurs all year around. Online or in clinic, training doesn’t stop. We’re committed to heavily investing in providing our Medical professionals a high standard of training. When you join our team, as part of your induction process, we will provide you with a thorough onboarding and opportunity for upskilling and product training program. We’ll ensure you have ongoing training opportunities, including bespoke masterclass sessions, to develop your expertise and practice as an Aesthetic professional.
- Administer cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
- Provide tailored treatment plan that outlines the treatment journey from consultation to result
- Provide complimentary consultations to understand patients needs and a lifelong service offering
- Perform skin analysis and evaluation
- Maintain and build your patient portfolio
- Deliver the highest levels of patient care and communication
- Maintaining medical records in accordance with policy and procedures
- Coordinate bookings and completing patient notes
- Maintain and build social media marketing profile and before and afters
Your Background/ Qualifications:
- UK Registered Doctor, Dentist or Nurse Prescriber
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience in anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments
- Passion for aesthetics and making others look and feel their best
- Desire to delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively with the clinic team, including a Clinic Manager and Dermal Therapists
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Understanding of advanced facial anatomy knowledge and latest facial analysis techniques
Why Laser Clinics?
- Be a recognised member of our global medial community of over 300 + highly trained Aesthetic Nurse Practitioners, Doctors and Dentists
- Treat with market leading cosmetic injectable products
- Access to exclusive Aesthetic industry events and training from world leading KOLS
- Opportunity to upskill with masterclass aesthetic training
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Enjoy complementary and discounted treatments and products such as Institut. Institut is a high-performance cosmeceutical skincare with active ingredients.
We invite you to have a fulfilling Aesthetic career with Laser Clinics today… Beauty Tailored to you and a Career Tailored to you….
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'