Daytime Healthcare is Supplying to one of the best national cosmetic clients who are recruiting for a permanent full time Surgical pre and post op nurse to join one of their private high end clinics in Chelmsford, Essex.
Working days shifts only!
Surgical Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse Duties:
- To lead and manage the Pre-assessment and Post-operative patient pathway for cosmetic patients ultimately ensuring patient safety.
- Supporting the Lead Nurse in clinical aspects
- Demonstrate clinical excellence within the cosmetic outpatient speciality
- To act as the named nurse to clinic cosmetics patients
- To undertake a nursing assessment, obtaining a detailed past medical history, and the management of appropriate clinical investigations, and any other necessary referrals.
- Registered Nurse/NMC Pin
- 1 year Surgical experience essential
- Pre and Post op experience
- Phlebotomy skills
- Ability to work confidently unsupervised
- Good understanding of CQC and governance compliance activities
- Reasonable IT skills
If you are an NHS nurse with one year’s surgical experience looking to work in the cosmetic sector apply today to secure a quick Interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'