At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a leading professional service consultancy looking for a Cortona Author to join their team in Daventry working with some of the top Aerospace businesses in the country.
The position of Cortona Author will see you:
- Produce and maintain illustrated parts catalogues
- Communicate with product development teams and customer technical publication teams.
- Authoring procedures and using CAD modelled graphics to develop timed Aircraft Maintenance Manual procedures.
- All other Ad-Hoc publications as necessary.
To be successful in the role of Cortona Author you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous professional experience working in a Technical Authoring role within the Aerospace industry
- Professional knowledge of Cortona 3D, Creo or 3DVIA
- Professional working experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of S1000D is beneficial as is the knowledge of Simplified Technical English
If you have the experience listed above, and would like to be considered for the position of Cortona Author, please apply right away. The role is due to interview in the next couple of weeks, so please apply right away to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job