Corrugated CAD Packaging Designer
Do you enjoy taking a brief and easily find an innovative solution? Are you able to think outside the box while working to deadlines? Do you have experience in operating CAD software partially in the Cardboard Packaging industry? If so, then this could be right for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Designer to work alongside the design manager to produce drawings and mock-ups of packaging solutions to meet client briefs. The ideal Designer should have the ability to innovatively create bespoke 2D drawings and work with company drawings using CAD/CAM software and machinery.
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual, preferably with CAD/CAM experience, who is looking to join a forward-thinking company specialising in corrugated cardboard packaging.
- Preferred CAD knowledge and a keen interest in design and manufacture
- Good organisation skills required to archive all paperwork and drawings
- Effective communication skills required for interaction with in-house teams and customers
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good numeracy and computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Working closely with Sales and in some cases directly with Clients to advise and convert customer ideas to finished articles
- Using Kasemake CAD software to produce CAD drawings of standard FEFCO style packaging and customized designs
- Producing samples for presentation to clients and production approval using a Kasemake CAD table
- Ensure the correct CAD specification files are supplied to customers and Sales team
- Input all relevant data onto the CAD database
- Carry out regular maintenance on equipment and tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'