We are currently recruiting for a correspondence administrator based in Stoke. You will be Responsible for handling all correspondence received from debtors and their representatives, ensuring that all correspondence is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Are you a recent graduate wanting to embark on a career.or an excellent administrator join an exciting and dedicated team?
The role is full time permanent M-F 15.3k - 15.5k
Key Duties of the role include:
* Ensuring details of all complaints are passed to the Complaints dept quickly and efficiently.
* Ensuring the in house system is fully updated with details of correspondence received and the appropriate response
* Confirm Enforcement Agents are advised of correspondence received/to return the warrant.
* Safeguarding all warrants are returned to the client on the Columbus system when the appropriate documentation has been received.
* Deal with telephone calls/queries from other departments regarding correspondence received in a timely efficient and polite manner.
Skill Set Required:
* Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Outlook.
* Communication skills - verbal, written and visual.
* Data interpretation.
* Attention to detail
Knowledge of the civil enforcement process would be desirable but not essential.
Experience in dealing with written correspondence
Attention to detail
Ability to excel under pressure and when working to frequent tight deadlines.
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job