My client, a leading and progressive NW London organisation are keen to recruit a Correspondence Administrator into their busy Customer Services Department.
About the role
We are looking for an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting customers via telephone, email or letter in response to their written communication
- Communicating with internal teams to resolve customer queries/issues
- Dealing with high volumes of written communication from customers
- Assisting the call centre teams with inbound calls during busy periods
- Any other adhoc duties as required
You will need to be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Produce high quality written communication
- Verbally communicate complex issues to customers clearly
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex numeric problems
- Work Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:30.
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Customer Correspondence Team, please get in touch asap
- Customer Care
- Highly articulate
- Written Correspondence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job