Job description Video Sales Lyonsdown - Business Reporter, London and Manchester
Excellent OTE including a Very Good Basic Salary
Job description Key responsibilities include:
- Selling on location documentaries and studio debates hosted on our dedicated sponsored hub on The Economist.com and the Telegraph.co.uk
- To raise the profiles of businesses to a b2b senior audience
- Research into industry specific issues/problems
- Presenting industry specific campaigns to senior decision makers (CEO’s, MD’s and Marketing Directors)
- Revenue generation to monthly targets and clearly defined KPIs Relationship/account management Use of the Netsuite CRM system
- This role reports to the Head of Corporate Programming.
- You will become a part of the Business Reporter video programming team.
- This is a senior sales and commercial role.
- You will be responsible for crafting your own campaigns. This involves creating a vision for your campaign, researching and identifying relevant organisations to approach in order to feature in filmed interviews and documentaries to raise their profile through our national media partnerships. As well as this you will be responsible for forging industry partnerships to help ensure your campaign reaches the right audience.
- These video projects will be funded through advertising sales and/or sponsorship deals which you will be responsible for delivering.
- Typically this is done on the phone and meeting with clients.
- You will have access to existing Lyonsdown contacts as well as the support of a senior sales and marketing team with extensive experience in the B2B sector.
- Lyonsdown is an established media company that is the UK’s leading publisher of special interest reports and editorials. Distributed with The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph newspapers, we also publish on dedicated sponsored hubs on The Economist as well as our own Telegraph hub. Each of our publications reaches an average of 1.5 million people. We also publish content online through our Business Reporter and TEISS websites, which includes video studio debates, online articles, and digital magazines.This content is meant to deliver news and analysis around the issues effecting business to our global audience. In addition to our publications, we host conferences, breakfasts meetings, and exclusive summits. These events bring together some of the most influential decision makers and innovators in modern business.
- Our exclusive events for business leaders complement the content and direction of our editorial projects, allowing us to have direct contact with our audience. For more information please visit www.business-reporter.co.uk
- Business Efficiency
- Business English
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'