Corporate Treasury - Junior VP
Role: Corporate Treasury - Junior VP
Initial 12m contract
Daily Rate: Competitive - PAYE
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury, in particular liquidity and funding risk. Previous working experience in these areas preferred
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Well-developed analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with data management preferred
- Experience with Treasury and Funding systems a plus
- Aptitude for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, CFA, ACA, MBA or equivalent beneficial
- Eligible to work in the UK without the need of visa support/sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
If this position is of interest, please submit your full CV for consideration.
- Corporate Treasury
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'