Corporate Travel Consultant
Corporate Travel Consultant, Texas, USA, Up to $55,000
Independent Travel organisation located in Texas, is looking to add their Corporate Travel Team. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual that has excellent attention to detail. You will service their corporate clients with their travel requests pertaining to flights, hotels, car hire and chauffeur services.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Experience with a GDS - Amadeus, Apollo, Sabre or Galileo to book flights, hotels and car hire is a must.
- Provide point to point as well as group travel itineraries.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Make amendments to complex itineraries.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with clients.
The skills required for the Corporate Travel Consultant role are:
- Previous experience working in Corporate Travel
- Must have experience in using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possess keen attention to detail
To apply for the Corporate Travel Consltant position please click on th elink below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'