Corporate Travel Consultant, Virtual / Home Working, Up to $60k depending on experience
We are looking for Virtual Corporate Travel Consultants, that have minimum 5 years corporate travel flights experience to work for an expanding Corporate Travel Management agency that specialises in providing High Touch / VIP service to its corporate clients.
The responsibilities of the Virtual / Home Working Corporate Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Provide utmost customer service to all their clients
- Quote and book complete travel itineraries ensuring that all aspects of the booking is taken care of on behalf of the client
- Book multi sector and point to point travel itineraries
- Build trusting client relationships
- Follow client profiles
- Book all ancillary services and ensure all special requests are executed
The skills required for the Virtual / Home Working Corporate Travel Consultant role are:
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Travel Consultant experience
- Must have experience in using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Experience Ticketing, issuing refunds and reissues on a GDS.
- Excellent communication, energetic personality and customer focused
- Possess keen attention to detail.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply for the Virtual / Home Working Corporate Travel Consultant role, click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on + 44 (0)
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'