Corporate Travel Consultant, Chicago, IL, Up to USD60,000
Our client is an award winning Business Travel Management agency that specialises in providing a high touch / VIP service to its corporates clients predominately from the Law Sector. They have recently set up a new office in Chicago and are looking for Business Travel Consultants who believe in providing high customer service to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Provide a high touch / VIP service to all of its corporate clients for their Business Travel requests
- Use a GDS to book flights, hotels and car hire
- Book chauffeur limousine, private jets and helicopters
- handle changes, amendments and cancellations and notify client fo any schedule changes from the airline
- Follow client profiles
- Build strong and trusting relationships with clients
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant role are:
- Previous experience working in Business Travel or Luxury high end Travel
- Must have experience in using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'