Corporate Travel Consultant, Los Angeles, Up to $60k depending on experience
Our client is a dynamic Corporate Travel organisation that has offices globally. Due to continued growth and a number of new client wins they are looking for experienced, energetic and fast paced corporate travel consultants that possess excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Working in a fast paced environment you will book all aspects of the corporate clients travel requests
- Using a GDS and online booking you will book flights, hotels, car hire and chauffeur limousines on Domestic and international routes
- Assisting with booking conferences, and restaurants
- Perform re-issues, re-calculations to existing tickets
- Build strong and trusting relationships with clients
The skills required for the Corporate Travel Consultant role are:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Corporate Travel is essential
- Excellent computer skills, working across multiple applications
- Experience in ticketing, issuing refunds and reissues on a GDS a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Possess keen attention to detail.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'