- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients.
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
MUST have good Native GDS experience (either Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan) knowledge in leisure/Business or airline background with Cat 35 / negotiated / contracted airfares etc. Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£18-£21k negotiable/dependent on experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday business hours
- Established and growing international business travel company plus bonuses!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Mary or email your CV to . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
- "GDS" AND "BUSINESS TRAVEL" OR "SABRE" OR "AIRLINE" OR "STA" OR "TRAILFINDERS" OR "FLIGHT CENTRE"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job