The multi-award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group is seeking a Corporate Trainer, whose role will be to motivate and educate people to use the systems successfully in both internal and external environments. This is very much a 'hands-on' role that requires an excellent knowledge and understanding of online global systems and processes. This Corporate Trainer position will be based in Head Office,New Malden, Greater London (24 minutes from Waterloo).
- Facilitate the online training program; this includes; demos, pilot group training, corporate client training, internal training (including novices), new releases and enhancement training.
- The training will be conducted either via WebEx's, on-site or off-site, to ensure the following;
- Users understand new functionality and enhancements to make reservations via the online booking tools to support their clients when required
- Clients are fully trained to be able to get the best out of the online booking tools that we implement for them
- Adoption is gained and increased
- Updating training material keeping it relevant to the training courses conducted
- Supporting perspective client tenders including presentations and demonstrations may be required
- Managing online update calls with the online support team.
Additionally, you’ll get involved with strategic planning as well as building rapport with clients and teams.
What we’re looking for
First and foremost to the role is a keen desire to train and develop people, coupled with excellent communication skills. We're looking for someone who is motivated, driven and focused. We're looking for someone who has proven success in similar previous roles in a commercial/business environment, having two years' training experience. Ideally, you’ll have both facilitation and leadership experience, but this is not essential.
The rewards and benefits
For this Corporate Trainer role, you'll be rewarded with a salary of £33K OTE. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our fantastic benefits:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incrediblydiscounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- 'Active Hour’ - an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for a combination of any of the following: flexible start and finish times, working from another office and occasional home working.
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute) and ranked 12th this year. If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'