Corporate Tax Specialist, Wakefield - up to £40,000
Barber McLelland are working as recruitment partners on behalf of a well-established independent firm of accountants based in Wakefield who are looking to appoint an experienced tax professional for the role of Corporate Tax Specialist.
The practice offers a full range of accounting and taxation services to a varied client portfolio of small to medium sized owner managed businesses and have developed an excellent reputation as a client service lead business, which has been pivotal in their success and allowed for growth and expansion of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the firms Tax Division, the role of Corporate Tax Specialist will include:
- Advising business owners on a variety of tax matters
- Corporate tax compliance, including reviewing accounts files and draft computations and submissions of returns to HMRC
- HMRC correspondence
- Input into corporate advisory matters as required, eg; disposals, acquisitions, reorganisations and share buybacks
- Monitor submission and other key deadlines
- Participate in proactive planning, including liaising with Corporate Business Services and Personal Tax departments
- Prepare and submit R&D Claims
- Prepare share valuations
- Provide technical updates to colleagues
- Identify suitable potential new clients and attend meetings with prospective clients
- Network to develop business relationships with banks and solicitors and other key referrers
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Barber McLelland at www.bmrecruitment.co.uk
- Chartered Accountants
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Advisory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'