Corporate Tax Senior / Business Tax Senior - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 Accountancy Practice who are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their growing team in Central Reading. Reporting to one of the Corporate Tax Managers, the role would ideally suit a CTA, ACA, ACCA or ATT Qualified tax professional from another mid-to-top-tier or Regional Accountancy practice (or someone ACA/ACCA Qualified and looking to study CTA). You will be assisting with coaching junior graduates, reviewing corporate tax computations and you should be looking gain some Tax advisory expertise in due course. Key duties include:
- Processing corporate tax returns and reviewing non-complex tax returns within agreed service and quality standards
- Helping to manage a varied corporate tax portfolio of owner-managed businesses through to larger UK corporates
- Assisting with ongoing HMRC corporate tax investigations and R&D tax relief claims
- Working with group companies and dealing with corporate tax contract assignments
- Assist with developing tax efficient structures and assisting with re-organisation’s for tax planning purposes
- Liaising directly with clients regarding corporate tax matters on the phone and in person
- Providing general support to clients with corporate and personal tax queries
- Assisting the Manager in overseeing a number of junior tax staff
- Ensuring the quality of corporate tax work is done to agreed cost and timescales, and adhering to the Firm’s quality standards.
- Liaising with the assigned Corporate Tax Manager to ensure that work is completed within budget
To be considered for the role you shouldideally be in a Top100or well-known Regional Accounting firm, seeking a move to a larger accountancy practice where wider responsibilities and a broader corporate tax client base will be made available to you. Therefore, knowledge and experience of preparing corporate tax computations, dealing with basic tax issues and assisting in the management of client portfolios is required. With excellent team working skills and relationship building skills, you should be able to help develop new and existing business, work well under pressure yet still deliver on time and budget. Longer term, there are ambitions to grow the team further which will enable this role to grow into a Corporate Tax Manager level position with a greater focus on advisory work.
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'