Rutherford Briant Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior to join a one of the Big 4 in their Cambridge Tax department.
Typical Duties include:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service, both in the delivery of your own work and in overseeing the work delivered by other teams, such as tax compliance and specialists
- Be a trusted adviser to your clients, not just in tax but in all areas of business and finance
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison and managing a portfolio of clients
- Contribute to the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business focussed approach. Projects are broad and varied, but include such areas as: Group reorganisations, mergers and demergers, restructuring and statutory clearance applications
- Technical analysis and advisory in respect of such areas as Corporate Interest Restriction, CFC’s, loss relief etc to assist with the compliance process
- Assisting with international expansion planning and execution
- Considering the impact of Transfer Pricing, BEPS and Permanent Establishment issues on your client portfolio
- Advising on the tax impact of commercial decisions such as contracting parties, ownership of IP and global mobility of staff
- Preparing for transactions, due diligence and post transaction structuring
- Working closely with personal tax colleagues to look holistically at shareholder planning and exit
- Build relationships within the firm to identify opportunities and take the best of EY to your clients and contacts
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work
- Client focused and commercially aware with a general interest in business and finance
To find out more regarding this position, please contact Sam Wilson at Rutherford Briant for more information.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'