Due to a recent acquisition this leading Manchester based accountancy practice has inherited and won a wide range of new clients. This has resulted in the need to strengthen their Corporate Tax team, interviews are currently being arrange for Corporate Tax Seniors.
- Work closely alongside the tax partners.
- Manage a wide portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Assist the practice in developing junior employees’ through supervision, delegation and technical support.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in Advisory projects when the need arises.
Working alongside some of the UK’s leading tax professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- Ideally ATT Qualified.
- CTA Qualified would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years corporate tax experience.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'