After a successful period of attracting new clients, this regional accountancy practice requires a qualified Corporate Tax Senior. This practice has an excellent reputation across the North West for their dedicated approach to their clients.
- Reporting into a Senior Manager, you will oversee diverse client portfolio.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Liaising with the client and management in resolving any issues.
- Deal with all relevant tax correspondence.
- Delegate and review work of corporate tax junior.
- Liaising with internal departments where necessary.
- Additional tasks as directed by senior management.
Regularly nominated for ‘best’ employer awards this practice actively promotes a good work/life balance in comparison to their competitors.
- At least 3 years’ experience of preparing corporate tax computations.
- ACA/ACCA or ATT qualified.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job