Offering a competitive salary of £35,000 to £40,000 this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant with hands on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Ability to manage a portfolio of clients;
• Focusing on Corporation Tax.
• Working with clients largely based in professional services/ property/medical/estate agency/fashion/legal and some manufacturing
• Deal with enquiries and assisting staff/partners;
• Monitoring and working to deadlines;
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
• You will be ACCA qualified or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of FRS 102 and experience of having prepared accounts under it.
• You will be confident in dealing with staff at a senior level with excellent communication skills
• Proven track record with medium sized accounts is essential - as is awareness of technical disclosure issues (from audit perspective)
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Gerard Weinstein
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job