Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior in Bedford.
Our client is a Top 20 firm who offer a broad, dynamic client base across the region, as well an open, sociable working environment. The role will work closely with senior staff to offer advisory support across the firm's service lines, including project exposure.
The position will include;
- The completion of Corporate Tax returns across the firms client base
- Supporting specific projects and teams with research and advisory work
- Responsibility for building and developing client relationships across the portfolio
- Acting as first port of call for both clients and colleagues
- Working alongside senior staff to offer support and training to junior colleagues
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified or Qualified with prior experience in Corporate Tax within Practice. They will be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisations skills.
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job