Ipswich; Highly Competitive Salary
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager for a well-established Public Practice firm based in Ipswich.
The role holder will be working within a growing team and will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients. They will complete tax returns as well as motivating and training junior tax team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting senior members of the team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients.
- Advise on tax issues where competent to do so, and refer to Supervisor or other relevant Manager(s) where appropriate in order to complete all aspects of a tax file.
- Involvement in planning client work including reviewing clients’ affairs for tax planning opportunities.
- Review and supervise Tax Trainee work, where appropriate, providing timely, consistent and constructive feedback on an informal basis.
- Ensure every client, where appropriate, has been advised of measures they can take to reduce their Tax liability.
The ideal candidate will be ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least three years’ experience that includes corporate tax compliance. Ideally you will be from a Medium sized or Top 40 Accountancy Firm. You will also show good signs of leadership skills developed within previous roles and have a strong desire to develop these.
Essential skills include: Corporate Tax return experience. The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients. Strong communication skills and a desire to develop and progress.
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job