Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior in Ipswich.
Our client is one of the region's largest firms and is looking for an ambitious individual to join them in a portfolio-holding role. The business offers fantastic progression opportunities and market leading remuneration.
The role will include;
- Leading a portfolio day-to-day, including responsibility for leading the client relationships, reporting to a Partner
- The portfolio will include a variety of compliance and advisory work, including ad-hoc projects
- Managing a team of junior staff alongside other senior members of the office, including training, supervising and reviewing work
- Working closely with Managers and Partners to progress your own role and responsibilities
- Getting involved in bids for new work alongside Partners and the marketing teams
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant from either a tax or broader Practice background - ACA/ACCA/CTA. They will demonstrate strong organisation and communication skills and work effectively with senior staff.
- Corporate Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job