A top 10 firm in Sutton are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior into their growing team. There will be a chance to grow with the team and excellent progression opportunities will be available.
Our client is a Top 10 Accountancy Practice, based in Sutton with a strong presence across the London and the South. Their client teams work together to provide business owners, charities and private clients with the support they need to achieve their goals. The role is based within a busy and growing department.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Senior in a Top 10 Accountancy Practice. The role will be based within their Sutton office.
You will proactively manage a portfolio of clients, building relationships and delivering on a wide range of corporate tax compliance and advisory projects, across areas such as deals and due diligence tax advice, mixed tax advice across income tax, capital allowances, audit and other areas. You will also build a network of contacts through attendance of seminars, networking events and develop your knowledge of a wide range of tax related issues that will impact your clients and advise on solutions.
To be a successful Corporate Tax Senior, you will demonstrate the following;
- Be either part ACA or CTA qualified, or ATT qualified with a suitable track record in Corporate Tax
- A working understanding and track record in the following; OMBs, Not-For-Profit and wider Corporate Tax considerations
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player to meet the collegiate atmosphere of the team
- A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to meet deadlines
Salary between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Excellent progression opportunities on offer for the successful candidate.
- ACCA or CTA qualified with relevant corporate tax experience