A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Tax Manager with an aspiration to endure their career progression within a dynamic tax team in Manchester city centre.
My client are a leading, independent accountancy and advisory firm with offices throughout the North West. Their aim is to provide clients with a flexible and responsive service through a talented and dedicated team of professionals, with a great extent of specialisms and experience
Brief job description:
- You will have the responsibility of managing tax advisory services to clients, whilst being involved with and assisting your colleagues with more complex tax issues.
- Responsibility for billing & WIP management, implementing departmental improvements and developing/growing the team through coaching and mentoring
- You will be a strong client-facing advisor, providing tax advice to clients
- You will be committed to the development of the business to support the wider non-tax partner group with sales activity
- Deliver high quality assignments whilst thinking outside the box to develop solutions to client's issues
- Advise a wide client base, including entrepreneurial, OMBs, leading professional practices, international corporate organisations, public sector organisations and private individuals.
- Proven management skills and a strong focus on forward-thinking advice and personal service
- Proficient in all areas of taxation, including personal tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax and transactional tax
- You will have a genuine desire to be part of a team, drive the business forward and show continued growth
- Have a wide understanding of the market and the development of tax legislation and of changes as they happen
- Strong inter-personal skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills and understanding risk management are a given.
My client is offering an excellent salary with a wide benefits package for the right candidate. Their modern offices are easily accessible by public transport and Manchester commuter.
To find out more please click on the link to apply.
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job