Corporate Tax Senior Manager required for the Glasgow based UK & EMEA Tax Compliance team of this global corporate.
Working closely with senior leadership, you will have responsibility for a portfolio of companies and processes, both within the UK and across the EMEA region. This will include:
- Management responsibilities for a number of UK and EMEA companies. EMEA jurisdictions may include Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, South Africa, Sweden and Poland
- Key control in ensuring tax data is accurately captured, identifying and assessing areas of tax risk
- Identifying tax risk and involvement in executing solutions in respect of new or changing business activities
- Managing tax audits, with controller and advisor liaison in the UK and overseas
- Reviewing quarterly effective tax rate reporting, as well as the year end tax provision process both for US GAAP group reporting and for IFRS/ European GAAP individual company reporting
- Reviewing disclosures in UK and certain overseas financial statements
- Review and submission of corporate income tax returns and review of tax payment calculations.
You will be a qualified Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Advisor with a minimum of three years' PQE working in UK corporation tax within practice or in-house. You will have a strong technical background in UK tax compliance. Experience of other tax jurisdictions is advantageous but not essential. You will have experience of managing and motivating teams' and can demonstrate competence of managing deliverables and meeting tight deadlines. Developed stakeholder engagement skills are imperative as it the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to have a mindset towards continuous improvement.
Salary up to £60,000 + Group Benefits. Our client offers flexible working, excellent workplace facilities and genuine opportunities for personal and career development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'