Are you a Tax Professional looking to develop your career in a leading professional firm of accountants?
The firm are currently enjoying an exciting period of growth and will reward the right person with a career plan and excellent benefits to include medical insurance, life cover & pension.
The role and salary will be designed to suit you and your degree of expertise.
- Assisting and preparing corporation tax computations and tax consolidations for your designated portfolio of clients
- Working with a diverse range of clients which will include Owner Managed Businesses through to large groups, many of which will have international interests
- Working closely with the Audit team and attend Year End meetings onsite with the client
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all year end tax computations and returns are submitted in a timely manner to HMRC
- Taking responsibility for reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Mentoring members of the team
- Liaising with the client to ensure payment reminders are sent
- Reviewing current and deferred tax calculations which will be calculated under IFRS and FRS102
- Taking on other responsibilities to include liaising and working with the Managers with respect to advisory projects
You will be:
- ACA/CTA or studying actively for your professional qualification (full study package and support will be offered)
- Currently or recently have worked in a corporate tax environment.
Please note that the client is very open to receiving interesting applicants from Practice, Industry and HMRC
The salary band set by Fletcher George as a guide is £30,000 to £45,000 but is dependent on relevant experience and qualifications. An attractive benefits package is also offered. Due to the fact that the firm have offices in various cities / towns across the UK please provide a covering letter stating where you reside and your flexibility on work locations. If based at a regional office regular visits to the office in Surrey are essential.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job