Our client is an extremely well respected firm of firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers who currently have a newly created opportunity for a professional Tax Compliance Consultant to manage their own Corporate Tax Portfolio. Reporting to the Tax Partners this role will really be one which can offer you lots of autonomy as you shape your role and manage your clients.
The clients are Directors of Owner Managed Businesses as well as some who have International interests.
Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
- Managing and administering the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients including both standalone clients and groups
- Identifying tax efficient opportunities for clients and liaising with partners on implementing those opportunities
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into corporation tax returns
It is envisaged that the successful applicant meets the following criteria:
- Has previously managed a client portfolio including groups
- Strong compliance experience
- Ideally be ATT and/or CTA qualified with staff supervisory experience
- Good Microsoft skills, outlook, excel, word
- Delivers work to a high standard and willingness to provide an excellent client service
- Able to demonstrate good client focused skills, ability to work unsupervised, work within a team
- Excellent communication skills essential, being able to communicate with all levels externally and internally
The salary band set by Fletcher George as a guide is £45,000 to £55,000 but is dependent on relevant experience and qualifications. An attractive benefits package is also offered. The role is an easy commute from Leatherhead, Sutton, Epsom, Croydon, Redhill, Kingston and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
- Corporate Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job