Corporate Tax Manager
We are delighted to be working with one a the top Practices in the UK who due to continual growth are looking to add a Corporate Tax Manager to their established team in Manchester.
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients using resource from a shared service team or via technology tools.
- Manage a substantial portfolio of clients including control of client take on and engagement, billings, and identification of opportunities to improve recoveries, together with cash collection.
- Pays attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within practice.
- Develops professional relationships with clients and within the Firm and adapts the approach for the relevant audience.
- Understands potential risks to the Firm in relation to the Firm's quality control procedures and raising to the appropriate person.
- Get involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Guide and supervise less experienced colleagues.
- Support, train, mentor and advise others in own area.
- Challenge current practice - driving improvements and championing change.
- Take personal responsibility for own decisions and actions and those of others.
- Lead projects of limited scale or complexity.
This role comes with a fantastic benefits package that we are happy to discuss with any interested candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'