Corporate Tax Manager / Corporate Tax Assistant Director
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top10 Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last few years and are looking to recruit a Corporate TaxManager (or Associate Director/Senior Manager) for their growing team in either Reading or Southampton, to focus on larger multi-national clients. The position is to support the Thames Valley & South Region, and they are flexible on location due to the agile working options available. The role would suit an ACA, ACCA or CTA Qualified tax specialist from Top4 to Top70 or well-known Regional Accountancy practice firms, or someone in Industry looking to return to the profession. Key duties include:
- Providing tax compliance and advisory services in support of the Tax Partner to a client portfolio.
- Maximising fee income and generating new client and consultancy work from a portfolio.
- Management of a tax function and staff, ensuring efficient production and quality levels are met and that staff are developed to achieve their full potential.
- Managing the compliance cycle for a portfolio of clients and reviewing CT600 returns. This includes tax accounting and provisions Plan, control and review work carried out by team members to ensure work is completed within timeframes and budget
- Responding to tax queries from clients and undertaking partners billing
- Providing advice on a wide range of corporate tax matters (both domestic and international)
- Attending client meetings and presentations, corresponding with clients and external agencies
To be considered for either role you should be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified with sound knowledge of UK corporate taxation and preferably an awareness of international tax issues. With at least 3-5 years post qualification experience, you should have good knowledge of accountancy principles, in particular accounting for tax (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures) along with the ability to build good relationships with clients and you should be able to take personal responsibility & accountability for your own work. You should have a strong commercial awareness, be client focused, with some people management skills/coaching of others, and be able to manage change.
On offer is a salary up to £60/65,000 for the Manager position and £80,000 for the Associate Director position (depending on relevant experience) + 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and a choice of other non-core benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading Office) by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'