Corporate Tax Manager - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top40 Accountancy Practice who have seen vast growth over the last two years and are now looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their growing team in Watford. Reporting to the Corporate Tax Partner, the role would suit a CTA Qualified tax specialist from a mid-tier/Top100 or Regional Accountancy practice. You will be coaching junior members of the team, reviewing corporate tax computations and you should be able to demonstrate both strong compliance & advisory expertise. Key duties include:
- Reviewing corporate tax returns (and some personal) within agreed service levels, identifying additional tax opportunities
- Supporting the corporate tax team with advisory services on more complex tax matters such as incorporations, IHT/CGT planning, R&D claims, demergers & share schemes
- Alongside the Partner, considering tax planning issues for corporate clients and dealing directly with clients
- Generating new leads and winning new corporate tax work where possible
- Managing your own portfolio of OMBs through to UK corporates (typically £5m - £50m turnover)
- Maintaining a record of corporate tax returns, and ensuring all returns are filed on time
- Ensuring work carried out by junior staff is completed within timeframes and budget
- Completing appraisals for junior members of staff to enhance their effectiveness
- Identifying changes in UK Tax legislation and how this may impact your client portfolio
To be considered for the Corporate Tax Manager role, you should be seeking a move to an accountancy practice where wider responsibilities and a broader client base will be made available to you. Knowledge and experience of reviewing corporate tax computations for OMB businesses, dealing with some complex tax advisory issues and managing a diverse UK client portfolio is required. Along with the CTA Qualification, you should be able to take responsibility for compliance work and identify tax planning opportunities, and an understanding of non-corporate taxes would be an advantage.
On offer is a salary up to £65,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and healthcare. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'