One of the regions leading independent Chartered Accountants in the South East providing advice and support to individuals and businesses ranging from OMB's to PLC's in all areas of accounting and business.
As a firm we are committed to providing friendly expertise and work hard to ensure that our clients prosper above all else.
Reporting to a Tax Partner the role of Corporate Tax Manager will provide an exciting opportunity to manage the compliance affairs of a wide-ranging portfolio clients, and develop technical experience by supporting the Business Tax Team in providing advisory services on more complex tax matters such as incorporations, IT/CGT planning, reconstructions and demergers, share schemes and EIS/SEIS. The duties will include:
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the firms procedures.
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns. Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Partner.
- Considering tax planning issues.
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Partner.
- Maintaining a record of Corporation Tax returns and ensuring all returns are filed on time.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CTA qualified (essential).
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMB's, taking responsibility for compliance work and identifying tax planning opportunities. Understanding interaction with non-corporate taxes an advantage.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage junior team members.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'