Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
Are you a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager looking for the next step?
Would you like you to work directly with the partner of a well-established practice?
Do you want more autonomy and less 'red tape'?
This is the chance to work for a chartered accountant with over one hundred years of experience, providing first class service to small businesses through to larger international groups.
- Their client base proves they punch well above their weight. Predominantly OMB focused turnovers range from £100k to the largest standing at £800million.
- They really value their staff and have an excellent work-life balance
- Incentivise without having a corporate feel (spot bonuses, socials, lunches to discuss development and progression)
- Heavily invest in the development of staff, to ensure they are keeping up to date and moving forward with client needs
- Excellent office location for their clients spread throughout the capital
This role will suit an individual who has experience in overseeing a tax compliance function as well as dealing with tax -advisory engagements.
The business has traditionally taken a compliance focus but they are looking to capitalise on advisory opportunities moving forward, thus making this an ideal time for you to assist in being a vital part of the process.
Ideally, you will be qualified as follows: ACCA, ACA, CTA or by experience.
Interviews are being held at present so to be in for a chance of securing this role, please contact Dominic Watt on or email immediately!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'