A top 50 firm based in the South of England. Their focus is on providing personalised, friendly expert advice to owner managed businesses and high net worth individuals. In addition to the day to day accountancy and tax compliance services they have expertise in areas such as helping businesses grow, tax planning, advising on acquisitions and sales and succession and exit planning.
Reporting to the Tax Principal the role will provide an exciting opportunity to manage the compliance affairs of a wide- ranging portfolio of corporate and personal clients, and develop technical experience by supporting the Business Tax Team in providing advisory services on more complex tax matters such as incorporations, IT/CGT planning, reconstructions and demergers, share schemes and EIS/SEIS. The duties will include:
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns. Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Principals.
- Considering tax planning issues.
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Principal.
- Maintaining a record of Corporation Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CTA qualified (essential).
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMB’s, taking responsibility for compliance work and identifying tax planning opportunities. Understanding interaction with non-corporate taxes an advantage.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage junior team members.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'