Corporate Tax Manager
Based in: London
Length of contract: 3 months ongoing
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
A Central Government organisation is currently seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join an extensive programme of work immediately.
- Effectively review corporate tax returns
- Quantifying corporate tax for the account
- Provide professional financial support and advice to a range of key stakeholders
- Manage the organisation's corporate tax affairs including all aspects of corporation tax compliance
- Manage the organisation's tax reporting and deferred tax provisioning
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing requirements
- Extensive experience dealing with HMRC queries
- Thorough understanding of UK TAX and International tax affairs
- Able to work well within a team.
- Qualified accountant with proven post qualified experience of UK corporation tax
- Experience of working in-house
- Able to start immediately
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Tom Rees or Will Curwen on and email your CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
- in house
- tax returns
- corporate tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'