Job Title: Corporate Tax Manager
Are you a Qualified Accountant with experience in UK corporation tax? This is a fantastic role working in industry for one of the UK's most established company.
Our client is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager who will be responsible for the preparation and filing of the UK corporation and other tax returns and assisting Head of Tax with day to day running of Tax department.
- Manage the Group's UK corporate tax affairs including all aspects of corporation tax compliance.
- Manage the Group's UK tax reporting and deferred tax provisioning.
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions.
- Ensure compliance with UK transfer pricing requirements.
- Qualified accountant with proven post qualified experience of UK corporation tax.
- Experience of dealing with HMRC.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work well on your own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in an in-house role or at a big four.
ACS are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Corporate Tax Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Corporate Tax Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Corporate Tax Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Corporate Tax Manager role you desire.
- "tax" "accountancy" "ACA" "CTA" "tax affairs" "corporate tax"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'