Corporate Tax Manager required. My client is a rapidly growing top 20 accountancy practice who are now seeking an experienced Tax candidate in order to progress throughout the business and open up opportunities. In this role you will be managing the Corporate aspect of tax.
This role will suit a highly experienced Corporate Tax Manager / Tax Senior who is looking for that next step in their long-term career, there would be plenty of progression in this role as well as working alongside and managing a great team.
Corporate Tax Manager Position Overview
- Tax reporting & compliance
- Tax returns
- Researching & creating reports on projects, ensuring they have been researched properly in the case of any issues
- Assisting in the training of junior members of staff
- Manage the successful delivery of all tax projects
- Corporate Tax reviews on year-end files
Corporate Tax Manager Position Requirements
- A Tax qualification would be ideal, however not essential
- Experience within a Senior Tax role or similar would be advantageous
- Must have a keen interest in the tax industry
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Experience managing a small team would be ideal
Corporate Tax Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 - (Can be discussed further depending on experience)
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Pension, Life Insurance & Discounts at selected businesses
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'