There has never been a better time to join this progressive Accountancy Practice! Due to unprecedented client acquisition over the last 18 months an experienced Corporate Tax Manager is required to join the firm in Manchester.
- Working closely with the Tax Director.
- Manage a portfolio of clients for Corporate Tax assignments.
- Clients will be a mix of OMBs, Groups and partnerships across a diverse range of industry sectors.
- Take responsibility for billing and WIP management.
- Delegate and review work of the Tax team.
- Liaise and provide advice with internal departments when required.
- Assist with tax advisory projects.
Not one to rest on their laurels, the Partners are continuing to focus on new client acquisition. With the anticipated growth over the next 12-18 months it is expected that this role will progress into a more Senior position dependent upon the individual’s success in the role.
- Ideally CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 12 months in a Corporate Tax Manager role.
- Desire to build a long term career with a forward thinking practice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'