Corporate Tax Manager
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager for an award-winning accountancy practice based in Edinburgh.
This role will allow you to manage a team of consultants with a growing portfolio of clients, and offers an attractive salary package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a portfolio of diverse clients
* Managing, coaching and developing your team
* Technical tax advice on advisory projects
* Working closely with senior management in developing strong client relationships and new business acquisition
* Reviews of tax returns and corporate tax provisions
* Working with colleagues across the firm to provide a coordinated service to clients
* Expertise in corporate tax matters
* CTA or equivalent
* Strong understanding of tax legislation and the ability to explain technical issues effectively
* Experience of managing or supervising staff
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
* Business development aptitude and commercial awareness
* A strong sense of responsibility towards project completion
In return, you will be joining a supportive firm that offers exciting challenges and the chance to utilise your skills and knowledge in different ways.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.