Offering a competitive salary of £65,000 to £70,000 this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant with hands on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Supervise a small team;
• Assist on consultancy projects, which will include letter and report writing to a range of audiences.
• Request Tax Return information from the client or Audit team
• Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH;
• Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs on the Client’s behalf;
• Deal with HMRC enquiries in respect of clients allocated to your Portfolio;
• Monitor WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion;
• Identify tax planning opportunities from your portfolio
• Attend client meeting as appropriate;
• Undertake technical research
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
• You will be CTA or ACA qualified or equivalent.
• At least 3 years post tax qualification experience
• Strong grounding in tax compliance work
• You will be confident managing and dealing with staff
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical skills
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Gerard Weinstein.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job