- Advise exisiting clients on tax planning opportunities
- Provide specialist advice to exisiting clients already dealt with by other departments
- Contribute to the continuing development of the firms corporate practice
- Seek out opportunities to develop the offering of the corporate division through networking and marketing approaches
- To achieve and exceed individual agreed objectives as part of successfully delivering the divisions operational plan.
- CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- High level of practical corporate tax experience
- High levels of intiative
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Previous experience working at Manager level in an accountancu or other professional services firm
- An understanding of the workings of a professional partnership and accounting tax environment.
- Experience in using electronic management systems such as CCH and Virtual Cabinet
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job