Taylor Hawkes have taken instruction from a Top 20 Firm, to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager for their Hertfordshire office.
This firm provides a range of accounting, audit, taxation, probate, bookkeeping and payroll services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
The Tax team are looking for a CTA qualified Manager with extensive experience and at least three years post qualified experience. The successful candidate will work alongside the current tax partners on a range of work including corporate tax compliance and advisory, HMRC interventions, VAT advisory, employment / share scheme advisory and compliance, restructurings and a variety of valuation reports for both fiscal and divorce purposes.
- Corporation tax reviews on year end files
- Dealing with the firm's fee protection offering
- Assisting clients through HMRC interventions on CT, PAYE, VAT
- Advisory on capital allowances
- Advisory on corporate restructuring including advance clearances from HMRC
- R&D claims
- Advisory and implementation of share schemes
- Development of new revenue streams for the firm relating to tax services
- Providing basic training to new staff members / existing staff on new issues
- CTA Qualified
- Three years post qualified experience
- Extensive corporate tax experience within a similar firm
- Knowledge on VAT / Employment tax issues
- Able to manage time and workloads to deliver tasks on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'