An award-winning Top 20 Firm are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to work part-time or full time in their Leatherhead office. The firm is looking for someone CTA qualified with experience working with SME clients at a manager level.
The role will involve working with a full range of clients from various industry sectors and will have a significant advisory focus.
- Deliver client services to a high standard; communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships
- Assist colleagues and the senior tax team with more complex enquiries as well as the delivery of advisory projects
- Provide support to partners and relationship managers on relevant client matters or opportunities
- Ensure planning and cross-selling opportunities are identified and followed up, including the review of opportunities that may be available for existing clients
- Increase the client base through an organised approach to business development e.g. networking, client recommendation requests, developing referrer base
- Contribute to effective team working as part of the management team, offering brighter thinking ideas and actively contributing to our ideas culture
- Coach and mentor the Assistant Managers in the team in developing their technical, client relationship and business development skills
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of their client portfolio in line with KPIs
- Ensure the Firm’s technical, ethical and compliance procedures are adhered to in all cases
- Carry out ad hoc projects and other duties as may be reasonably required
For more information on this Corporate Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'