Our client a top 20 accountancy firm based in the heart of London are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to join their team due to increased volume of work. This is an exciting role for anyone who really wants to accelerate their tax career due to the firms continuous growth.
You will work closely with the tax partners delivering UK and cross-border special and project based work, and overseeing larger or more complex compliance work with a portfolio of existing clients, ranging from owner-managed companies to quoted groups. You will also be heavily involved in business development initiatives and working with the team to generate new work.
- Leading work on UK and cross-border tax advisory projects, reporting to tax partners.
- Overseeing compliance work on larger or more complex clients.
- Developing relationships with clients and contacts.
- Identifying opportunities to take additional services to clients and contacts, including corporate taxes, VAT, personal taxes, payroll taxes, corporate finance support etc.
- Acting at all times with the Firm’s best interests in mind. Acts with integrity in all dealings.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the different types of risk, understanding the Firm’s approach and policies for managing risk in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules and following policies.
- Considering and managing risk (reputational, operational and credit) in all interactions with clients.
- Showing a sense of urgency and understanding of how their work (including speed, attention to detail, and quality) impacts the Firm’s ability to serve clients.
- Demonstrating an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes and possible recommendations for the client.
- Taking primary responsibility for financial performance on your client and project work.
The ideal candidate
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification essential.
- Significant Corporate Tax and accounting experience on a range of advisory and compliance projects.
- A passion for client service.
- A track record of developing new work.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job