Do you have strong technical knowledge of corporate tax? A very prestigious Top 50 Firm based in Central London are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to Senior Manager. The firm is looking for someone CTA qualified with 5 or more years’ experience in corporate tax, in return the firm is offering a very generous remuneration package.
In this role, you will be leading a small corporate tax team to review tax computations and provide tax advice to a diverse range of clients.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Lead and guide a small corporate tax team and review tax computations prepared by the audit department
- Manage a client portfolio of businesses, mainly SMEs which can include listed companies and international groups
- Carry out technical research
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Identify ways to maximise the client relationship and deliver added value
- Work with Partners in the planning and conduct of advisory assignments
- Deal with HMRC enquiries
- Ensure team and individual budgets and performance objectives are achieved
- Manage WIP and raise bills
- Provide tax training to Audit personnel
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding client’s needs, their business and key risks
- Attend client meetings and events
You Should Possess:
- CTA qualification with proven post-qualification experience
- Strong technical corporate tax knowledge
- Strong commercial awareness/client focus
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Alphatax
- Evidence of complex problem solving
- Evidence of reviewing corporation tax returns
- Ability to think strategically about client needs
For more information on this Corporate Tax Manager to Senior Manager please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'