Your primary focus will be to project manage complex advisory projects, whilst also managing existing client relationships and actively pursuing new BD opportunities, thus helping to generate work from new clients.
• Project manage complex advisory projects in respect of entrepreneurial and owner managed businesses;
• Build strong relationships with clients and to guide them through complex transactions, which can at times be very stressful and emotional for them;
• Maintain a strong technical knowledge in respect of all taxes relevant to Privately Owned Business transactions with preferably a strong knowledge of all of the following taxes: corporation tax, income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and stamp taxes.
• Review technical analysis prepared by more junior members of the team on new and existing legislation, including technical analysis on the impact that this may have on clients;
• Review tax advisory letters, proposals, memos and reports prepared by more junior members of the team;
• Review statutory and non-statutory clearances in respect of transactional work;
• Liaise with intermediaries (being banks, lawyers or financial advisors), and colleagues throughout advisory engagements;
• Help develop the business and seek new opportunities both within Mazars and externally by maintaining a strong network of contacts and referrers of work;
• Entrepreneurial business tax focus, with experience in advisory transactions such as: group reorganisations, demergers, incorporations, succession planning, commercial transactions;
• A strong technical knowledge of all taxes in respect of corporate tax advisory work;
• Strong client handling skills and the ability to develop good relationships with clients and other professionals;
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
• Adaptable and organised with a commercial approach;
• Ability to exercise judgement and to help generate creative solutions to problems;
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of risk management issues;
• Ability and/or willingness to research complex technical issues;
• The successful candidate will need to be able to work collaboratively with the senior management team in the continued growth of the business, and have a strong network of intermediaries.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'