Corporate Tax Manager/Director/
Bury St. Edmunds; Highly Competitive Salary
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager/Director for Ensors to be based primarily in their Bury St. Edmunds office.
About the Firm
Ensors are an award winning chartered accountants and tax adviser which comprises of 15 Partners and 200 team members split over their six offices across East Anglia. The firm have a superb track record of success, promotions and extremely exciting plans for future growth. The firm continues to see significant growth in their portfolio of corporate clients, and are seeking a senior tax professional to be involved in the service delivery for this.
This is a key role which will enable you to work as a senior member of the Ensors Corporate Tax team on clients from across the region, helping to develop the firm’s business in tax by working closely with the Partners. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all types of advisory work for clients across the region.
- Review complex tax compliance issues of the firm’s clients on behalf of the relevant partners.
- Be responsible for business development for the tax department in conjunction with the partners and Marketing team.
- Attend and hold seminars on a regular basis to local businesses and attend networking events which will benefit the business.
- Act as a role model for all team members and delegate responsibilities as appropriate.
- Reviewing of corporation tax returns, liaising with other teams across the offices as and when necessary.
- Aiding with the development of more junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Manager/Senior Manager or existing Director. You will need to be a self-starter with an excellent track record in your current firm. You will also be seen as a 'safe pair of hands’ technically with the capacity to liaise efficiently with the wider team members across the other offices. Personality is key in being able to bring on board new business as well as feel comfortable to lead seminars to a network of local businesses.
Essential skills include: Strong Corporation Tax experience. The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients. Strong Team management, communication and people development skills.
- Corporate Tax
- Team Management
- Advisory Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job