Corporate Tax Compliance Executive - Norwich
A top 10 firm in Norwich are looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Executive ,you'll be given the opportunity and support to develop your expertise and career in this expanding and forward-thinking firm, who are able to offer a flexible working environment.
This firm have specialists that work in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. The work embraces everything from negotiating with tax authorities to providing advice tailored to their client's unique circumstances.
- Prepare detailed/complex tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Be actively involved in managing client relationships and communicating directly with clients regarding tax compliance matters by telephone or in person, as appropriate.
- Manage your own client portfolio to agreed service standards.
- Build a good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to undertake the processing of detailed and complex tax returns and review of simple and straightforward tax returns within agreed service standards, while assisting with the coaching and development of junior team members.
- Ideally be ACA, CTA or ATT qualified.
- Have current tax knowledge and experience.
- Have experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised tax packages.
- Be a strong communicator, as well as written and verbal.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job