This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The role is client-focused; you would provide timely and accurate delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that all clients receive a first class service at all times. You will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with clients with the intention of making you an indispensable member of their team. You will also liaise with clients on tax compliance issues, assist with the supervision of Tax Trainees, and support Tax Seniors and Managers on more complex technical assignments.
• Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
• Ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out complex aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
• Ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm's quality standards.
• Be responsible for the business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
• Advise on payment of tax liabilities as they become due.
• Prepare and submit of corporation tax returns and supporting computations.
• Deal with enquiries raised by the HM Revenue & Customs.
• Be available to assist with planning and advisory work and to work closely with other departments
• Review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job