Our client if very interested to hear about you if you:
- Are looking to work in a vibrant work place offering clients complex corporate tax compliance support
- Wish to work with a diverse portfolio of clients including international corporations through tot Owner managed Businesses in London, Surrey and across the South East
- Are perhaps looking to work in Surrey having chosen to move out of London or perhaps you work in Industry / HMRC and would relish the challenge of working in Professional Services
- Wish to have your career developed in a supporting environment and receive further study support (if relevant for example if you are already ACA/ACCA and wish to complete your CTA qualifications)
- Work with a diverse range of complex matters and support the corporate tax offering with advisory work
- Have experience of and enjoy managing more junior staff to include mentoring and reviewing their work
- Enjoy super remuneration and benefits package details of which will be released at interview stage to include salary. Good holiday allowance, pension, life assurance
The salary band set by Fletcher George as a guide is £45,000 to £55,000 but is dependent on relevant experience and qualifications. An attractive benefits package is also offered. Due to the fact that the firm have offices in various cities / towns across the UK please provide a covering letter stating where you reside and your flexibility on work locations. If based at a regional office regular visits to the office in Surrey are essential.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job